Join Nick Linford for the latest technical briefing on best use of the ESFA’s Funding Information System (FIS) and associated ILR Funding Systems and Reports.
The ESFA has now published the 2022/23 ILR Funding Report guidance, so it is a great time to take a look at the reports and how best to use them, after the busy period preparing the ILR R04 submission.
Relevant to 16-18, adult and apprenticeship funding streams.
This is very practical training with real data and lots of worked examples, and plenty of time for questions.
1. ESFA ILR tools (FIS/PDSAT/SLD/VYED/AFED/AAFD) an overview
2. Funding Information System software (FIS)
3. FIS guidance and reports
4. Rule violation reports (errors and warnings)
5. 16-18 student funding reports
6. Maths and English (CoF) report
7. Adult funding (AEB) reports
8. Apps, CL, ALLB, HNS and OfS reports
9. Funding summary and occupancy reports
10. Submit Learner portal pre and post ILR deadline reports
These 2.5hr technical commercial ‘expert’ webinars cost £150 + VAT (£95 + VAT for Gold Members) per registration, which will include the materials and recording.