Back due to popular demand, in this live 2.5hr technical webinar Nick Linford will cover everything you need to know about T-Levels and the way the ESFA funds them.
All attendees will receive a recording of the session and PowerPoint slides.
Here’s what some attendees said after the last T-Level webinar:
“A great session to improve our knowledge of T Levels. Excellent content and guidance throughout. Thank you.” : Tony Mangan, Director of Quality, Moulton College
“Insightful information for T-Levels funding, great for those that are new to it and also in enough detail to understand curriculum delivery, funding and compliance.” : Firdaus Shaikh, Funding and Planning Manager, Capital City College Group
“Very informative session providing clarification on qualifications we are delivering for the first time this academic year” : Andrew Knifton, Curriculum Support Team Leader, DN Colleges Group
“Detailed presentation delivered with honesty and enthusiasm” : Jo Richardson, Vice Principal Curriculum & Quality, University College Isle of Man
1. Overview of the T-Level curriculum design and requirements
2. T-Level implementation timeline
3. 16-19 Study Programme Funding formula overview
4. T-Level funding rates
5. T-Level funding formula
6. 16-19 Study Programme lagged funding allocations
7. T-Level data requirements
8. T-Level achievement rates and performance monitoring
9. Funding audit and using DSATs for T-Levels
10. T-Level transition programme
Curriculum, funding, finance, MIS managers and other senior staff will benefit, particularly from organisations such as:
– Independent learning providers
– FE colleges
– Local authority providers
– Sector related organisations (including LEPs and MCAs)
– Other organisations with an interest in T Level funding
Places are expected to go fast, so book now to avoid disappointment. These 2.5hr technical commercial ‘expert’ webinars cost £140 + VAT (£95 + VAT for Gold Members) per registration, which will include the materials and recording.