You’ve summited your final learner data for last year (ILR R14) and by the time of this webinar you’ll have submitted your ILR R06 for this year – so the achievement rates for 2021/22 can’t be changed.
In this technical webinar, for all providers that submit an ILR, Nick will unpick and unpack everything you need to know about achievement rates.
Set targets, monitor your performance and stay out of intervention…you need to understand how achievement rates are calculated and what yours means for you. Protect yourself and your reputation!
Very practical training with lots of worked examples (for training providers, colleges, HEIs and employer providers). And all delegates will be sent the materials and a copy of the webinar recording.
So join Nick Linford, author of the Hand-on guide to post-16 data, for this technical and in depth workshop.
1. Overview of E&T (16-18 and 19+) and apprenticeship rates
2. Calculating the leaver count and retention rate, incl ILR fields
3. Calculating the pass rate , incl ILR fields
4. Achievement rate explained, incl. business rules and specification
5. Impact of breaks in learning, timing of the exam/EPA and late completers
6. QARs, NARTs and comparing achievement rates
7. Benchmarking and what ‘similar’ provision and provider means
7. Setting and monitoring performance targets
8. Drop-outs and how achievement rates feed into ESFA intervention
Here’s some feedback from previous workshops:
Karen Murphy-Ryan, Head of Apprenticeship Delivery from Coventry College wrote: “As usual extremely informative and well worth attending”
Jacqui McIntosh, Apprenticeship BDM from VTCT wrote: “Good event, Nick was very informative and gave great advice, with regards to funding and the issues around funding.”
Dean Craggs, MIS Consultant from FE Associates wrote: “Excellent. It informed me of the key points I need to know regarding apprenticeship funding. very useful and highly recommended.”
These 2.5hr technical commercial ‘expert’ webinars cost £150 + VAT (£95 + VAT for Gold Members) per registration, which will include the materials and recording.